The chamber has a nationwide reputation in Criminal Trails and Criminal Appeals in the High courts and Supreme court of Pakistan.
Our Founding Partner Mian Muhibullah Kakakhel, Senior ASC has conducted thousands of criminal trials in his professional career and has 100+ reported cases in the field of Criminal Law. Other members of the firm too hold the reputation of being well versed in criminal law and have proved themselves by achieving client satisfying results.
The firm regularly deals in:
- Murder Trails and Appeals
- White Collar Crimes which include Anti Corruption/ NAB/ Ehtisab Comission
- Corporate Frauds, Insider Trading and Market Manipulation;
- Money laundering
- Domestic Violence
- Crimes related to Intellectual Property
- Bank / Financial Institutions Frauds
- Misappropriation and Siphoning of Funds
- Dishonor of Cheques;
- Quashing of FIRs/ Bails/ Trial;
- Criminal Complaints;
- Criminal Writs / Revisions / Appeals;
- Defamation Cases.
- Bail granted to a teacher accused of sexually assaulting a minor girl by Peshawar High Court, Peshawar. The medical and circumstantial evidence contradicted with the prosecutions story of the case.
- Acquittal of accused in a 14 KG Heroin, Trail held in ANF Court, Peshawar. The Prosecution were unable to prove their case beyond reasonable doubt.
- Bail Cancellation Application Accepted by Peshawar High Court, Accused were taken into custody by the Police, reasons assigned were that, The learned Session Judge, Charsadda granted bail to two accused only on the ground of clerical mistake & in inquest report on one page fire arm injury was mentioned but on another page death due to road accident.The reason behind such clerical mistake and not recording of statement of witnesses in-front of whom dying declaration was recorded was intentional as one of the accused was police official & other’s father was serving in police.
- ANF Court Peshawar acquitted accused in 4.8 KG Chars & 750 gram heroin. Reasons being the seals of the alleged recovered chars & heroin were broken. It is doubtful as to it was the alleged recovered substance or not.