As environmental risks and regulations become increasingly global, our integrated practices are a strategic asset for our clients. We are well-equipped to assemble teams of experienced environmentalists on matters anywhere in the world, whether handling cross-border transactions with assets in several jurisdictions or advising global clients on the environmental regulations relevant to their operations. The team handles a complete range of environmental litigation and environmental issues arising in transactions around the globe.
Clients value our understanding of regulatory standards and the ever-changing landscape, making our Firm a market leader in environmental law. We offer well-grounded legal advice and counsel in connection with compliance issues, corporate and financial transactions, and disputes concerning environmental requirements and potential environmental damages.
We cover all aspects of environmental law, including:
- Environmental litigation and enforcement
- Environmental due diligence and transactional advice
- Environmental compliance and regulatory advice
- Environmental legislation and lobbying (globally)
- Climate change, renewable energy and clean technology
- Environmental advice on infrastructure and project development and finance
- International trade and the environment
- Writ Petition filed in Peshawar High Court, Peshawar against the Health Department, Khyber
Pakhtunkhwa to comeup with a strategy to eliminate and control growing population of Rats in
Peshawar in collaboration with Pakistan Medical Association.
- Writ Petition against Public and Private sector hospitals for not following the SOPs provided
under waste managment rules, 2005 for not properly handling, storage and disposal of medical
- Eradication of Dengue Virus in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa through a writ petition filed in Peshawar
High Court, Peshawar.