CELL: +92 334-4440744
Saifullah Muhib Kakakhel
Advocate High Court | Partner
CAREER AND QUALIFICATION
- Advocate, Peshawar High Court.
- Visiting Faculty Member of Supreme Law College
- Director, Pakistan Human Rights Movement (PHRM)
- Senior Vice Chairman, standing committee on Women Legal Rights and Protection 2018, ‘The Federation of Pakistan Chamber of Commerce and Industry (FPCCI) (Central)
- Advises Numerous corporations and companies
- Member, Peshawar High Court Bar Association.
- Member, Peshawar Bar Association.
- Student member of Society of Lincoln’s Inn.
- Drafted the TORs for establishment of a Medical College, in Sarhad University of Science and Technology.
- Successfully defended Turkish Airlines and Emirates Airlines in 50 Million damages suits.
- Regularly represents Pakistan State Oil Limited in different courts of Pakistan
- Legal Advisor University of Peshawar
- Legal Advisor Khyber Medical College, Peshawar
- Represented a significant number of clients in General Elections of 2013, and local elections that followed
- Represented ‘Da Hawa Lur’ against the government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for non appointment of Sexual Harassment Ombudsman under Protection of Women against harassment at Work Places Act, 2010 in Khyber Paktunkhwa
- Successfully represented before the Peshawar High Court in Appointment of sexual harassment Ombudsman of KP.
- Filed the following Public interest litigation petitions before the Peshawar High Court, Peshawar:
- Eradication of Dengue Virus from KP
- Low cost medical examination and treatment of Dengue Patients in public as well as private sector hospitals and laboratories of KP.
- Writ Petition against the Health Department, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa to come up with a strategy to eliminate and control growing population of Rats in Peshawar in collaboration with Pakistan Medical Association.
- Writ Petition against the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa to discourage begging children in streets of Peshawar and Child Labor and to provide them Free Education and shelter to protect them from exposure to Sexual harassment and their misuse in illegal activities.
- Writ Petition against the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Government to induct Dope Test of Parliamentarians.
- Writ Petition against Public and Private sector hospitals for not following the SOPs provided under waste management rules, 2005 for not properly handling, storage and disposal of medical waste.
- Lawyers Movement & Favour of judges. Published in (The Frontier Post & The Lahore Times ).
- Judges Rule Through Judgments. Published in (The Frontier Post & The Lahore Times ).
- High Court Jurisdiction to Tribal Areas. Published in (The Frontier Post & The Lahore Times ).
- Law of Divorce & Khula in Pakistan. Published in ( The Third Reporter & The Lahore Times ).
- Dual Nationality and Election in Pakistan. Published in ( The Lahore Times ).
- PLD 2018 Peshawar 94
- PLD 2017 Peshawar 163
Writ Petition no 1480 Titled as ‘Sarhad Development Authority (SDA) vs Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’
- Writ Petition no 2797-P Titled as ‘Ateeb Ali vs Institute of Management Science, Hayatabad’ (Approved for reporting)