Kakakhel Law Associates consisting of eminent and reputed service matters lawyers based in Islamabad and Peshawar. We have expertise in services laws/ employment laws. We regularly deal in appointment cases of Civil Servants, their regularization, transfers etcetera, employees or employers issues, appointment and termination matters, issues regarding recruitment through appointment, promotion and reversion to a lower grade or service, removal form service, pension issues, gratuity and provident fund.
Our services include service matters of all nature before the Provincial Service Tribunals, Federal Service Tribunal, High Courts and Supreme Court of Pakistan. We have represented Provincial and Federal Government in Service Matters in Service Tribunals and Superior Courts against Civil Servant / Government servants and represented thousands of government Servants / Civil Servants in all the courts against the Government illegal transfer, promotion, seniority etc.
Our Senior Partner Mian Muhibullah Kakakhel Senior ASC has the stature of having a hold on service laws and represents all the high profile service matters of the Province and Country before the Supreme Court of Pakistan as well as High Courts and go the service tribunal in selective matters.
One of our partners has authored a book on Service Laws, which is being widely used and referred to in Courts and Bar’s of Pakistan.
- Currently representing Judicial Staff of the province of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa before the Supreme Court of Pakistan.
- Currently representing Post Graduate Medical Institute Staff Association before the Supreme Court of Pakistan with regard to the services of their employees.
- Representing Employees of Sarhad Development Authority before Peshawar High Court, Peshawar.
- Representing Teachers/ Staff of Agriculture University before the Supreme Court of Pakistan.
- We have also successfully challenged minorities quota in Services of Pakistan and transfers under spouse policy.
- Represented a client named Shah Wali for ulterior motives he was discriminated against, He was ordered to be appointed as Registrar of Technology College, Khar as per merits of the case, by the Peshawar High Court.
- Filed a Writ Petition for Muhammad Imran who got reinstated in service by Peshawar High Court who was appointed as Junior System Engineer (Internee) where according to advertisement the post was of System Engineer. He however accepted the post which was offered to him by the NADRA & subsequently on failure in his confirmation examination, he was terminated from the service. The court heard the case and he was reinstated with all back benefits by setting aside the illegal and void order
- Muhammad Wasim Iqbal was working as Emergency Officer filed writ petition against his dismissal order in the Peshawar High Court through KLA Senior Partner, The reason of dismissal was non obeying the orders of superior & appointment on the basis of a degree which was not required in the advertisement & rules. On the other hand he possessed the relevant qualification which was MBA in Fire & Safety Management, The court heard the case of petitioner at length and reinstated him in service by declaring the order of dismissal as unconstitutional and outcome of personal grudges.