We have represented huge number of politicians of Pakistan in their election matters. Substantial number of cases are reported in Pakistan Legal Decisions (PLD) and Supreme Court Monthly Review (SCMR).
In recent 2013 election we filed dozens of election appeals and successfully granted relief to our clients and allowed them to contest General election 2013 and 2018 in Pakistan. Now we are in process to file election petitions against the rigging and corrupt practices in some constituencies in Election Tribunal Constituted by the Government of Pakistan.
We successfully represented candidates for Local Government Elections which resulted in they contesting elections through courts orders.
- Ex- President & (R) General Pervez Musharaf
- Ex- President Ghulam Ishaq Khan
- Ex. Chief Minister & Present Minister of Railway Sardar Mehtab Ahmad Khan
- Ex. Chief Minister Inayat ullah Khan Gandapur
- Ghani Ur Rehman Khan
- Late Governor NWFP General Fazle Haq
- Ex- Senator & Minister Masood Kausar
- Mohamad Azam Khan
- Chief Justice (R) Sajjad Ali Shah
- Sardar Yousaf
- Founder Pakistan People Party( Sherpao) Aftab Ahmad Khan Sherpao
- PML-N (Khyber Pukhtunkhwa) President Pir Sabir Shah
- Ex.Chief Minister Khyber Pukhtunkhwa, Akram Khan Durrani
- Deputy speaker of provincial assembly Khyber Pukhtunkhwa, Mr. Ikram ullah Shahid
- Mr Akbar Khan Swati EX- Minister & Advocate General NWFP
- Begam Nigat Akbar Khan Swati
- Former Federal Minister Pakistan & Member National Assembly Nawab Zada Salahudin
- Nigat Orakzai (Member Provisional Assembly), PML-Q
- Mr. Gorsaran Lal (Member Provisional Assembly)
- Molana Dildar (Member Provisional Assembly)
- Begum Rukhsana raz (Member Provisional Assembly)