We offer expertise in both Muslim and non-Muslim personal or family laws of Pakistan. These laws are focused on family law issues based on inheritance, marriage, divorce, maintenance of wives and children, guardianship, succession and others. We are having team of competent male and female family lawyers in Peshawar And Islamabad who are offering their services across the country. Male lawyers are providing services countrywide; however, our experienced female family lawyers are offering their services only in Peshawar and Islamabad. All of our team members are experts in their practice and regularly appear before Family courts, High courts and Even Supreme court for these family disputes. Due to the highly sensitive nature of family law matters, they require advice from expert family lawyer. Therefore, Kakakhel law associates are providing services of the best family lawyers in Peshawar/ Islamabad. They are always available to help you. Various services that are being offered include;
- Khula (Divorce by wife through court)
- Child custody
- Adoption cases
- Court marriage
- Recovery of Dowry Articles
- Child support
- Property / assets distribution within family
When a couple is getting divorced, there are few matters of prime concern which require advice of family lawyer including assets and financial matters and also the custody and support of children. We have skilled family lawyers who can help you in getting the fair decision from court. Divorce is one of the most draining experience which a family can face with involvement of lots of emotions. Family lawyers at our law firm usually act as mediators and help clients to approach the issue calmly and rationally while keeping everything within law. They assist couples in process of settling a divorce without necessarily going to court. They ensure that your case is properly handled, and you are avoiding mistakes that can cost you later.
Family lawyers in Peshawar And Islamabad make it sure that legal documents that you are presenting in family court for divorce are accurate. We ensure that documents are free of error and written in clear language. Courts will review the documents that you will provide and if they don’t make clear point, this may go against you and will have serious consequences.
At our firm, we provide law services on regular basis for divorce matters depending upon the various grounds including misbehavior towards spouse, nonpayment of dower, domestic violence and also failure to perform conjugal rights. Other suits include; Maintenance of wife and children, recovery of dower, custody of minor and visitation of Father/ Mother with minor.
One of the primary concerns of the couple getting separated is about their child that with whom their child will stay. Involvement of child makes the legal procedure far more complicated. Family lawyers at our law firm are professionally trained for such cases and they can help you to reach the best fair legal decision. Welfare of child is top priority of our family lawyers in these sensitive legal issues. Family lawyers in Peshawar And Islamabad are competent to deal with these child custody matters. If you need a family lawyer for child custody and support, you must contact Kakakhel law associates.
Our lawyers will also help you in all dowry related matters that are required to be solved while dissolution of marriage. Along with that they also help you in your property distribution matters according to law and as per will of the person who owns the property.
Along with this, our team have published Family law books with commentary. They also appear regularly in interviews and write about current or rising family matters for leading papers and newsletters.
In case of any of the above mentioned matter, you must contact Kakakhel law associates, they are the top family lawyers in Peshawar/ Islamabad. Our experienced lawyers will provide consultancy or advice and will resolve your matter according to your expectations.
- Currently representing a client in Dissolution of Marriage under Christian Personal Law.
- Drafted an agreement for dissolution of marriage on mutual consent of both parties.
- Appeared for a woman whose minor child was illegally taken by her Husband, who was recovered by the Family Court through police and sent with her mother.
- Appeared on behalf of a woman and her three minor children in a matter of maintenance, which was ordered by the court as per the need and expenses of the children.
- Appeared for a man who was not given a visitation right by his wife to see his son, the court allowed him to visit his son every month.
- Appeared on behalf of a woman who wanted Dissolution of Marriage on basis of cruelty, the court dissolved the marriage and to take dower as per the nikah nama.
- Appeared for a man whose wife had filed a case for dissolution of marriage on basis of his impotency, the court ordered in favor of our client and ordered the woman to go back with her husband or file a case for dissolution of marriage or Khula.
- Appeared for a woman whose dower was taken away and was dispossessed of the house given to her in her Nikah Nama, Court ordered in our clients favor and she was given back her dowry and the possession of the house which was observed to be hers now.
Contact us to solve your cases according to law and your expectations and avail services of our Family Lawyers in Peshawar & Islamabad.